Running Arches in “production”, as a tool for use by members of your organization or as an information source available to the public on the Web, has a few more requirements and considerations than running Arches privately on your own device.
This section documents how to set up Arches for more secure, more reliable, and more scalable production deployments. You may also choose to review documentation about Installation with Docker, because that also has a section about using Docker for production deployments.
- Set DEBUG = False
- Build Production Frontend Assets
- Serving Arches with Apache or Nginx
- Implementing SSL
- Setting up Supervisord for Celery
- Backing up the Database
- Using AWS S3 or Other Cloud Storage
- Migrating a Local App to AWS EC2